Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Me and My Hijab Part 2

Salam,

This entry is a continuation form Me and My Hijab part 1.

From the beginning i'm wearing a hijab until now, a lot of kata-kata dari people yang saya sendiri x faham jenis yang macamaner perlu saya dengar.

I still remember, after one year with this hijab, one of my colleagues asking me this question. "Kak, what a the reason you wearing hijab? I heard from people, you are not wearing a hijab last time and they said you are dressing like a city girl".

I respect this girl, honest and asking the right person who have full authority to answer this question.
As a usual, i have no reason for this, for me if i want to change for a better life and future, no need to create so many reason.

What i'm confused now, people still talking about my past thing. Hurm, tak takut dosa kan? Mereka bangga bila memakai tudung, bila tidak bersentuhan dengan lelaki, bila menjaga solat, tapi terlupa menjaga kata-kata.

Tapi saya pun terlupa sesuatu, sedangkan dalam surau pun orang boleh mengumpat, inikan pula dimana-mana, betul x?

For those people just stated wearing a hijab, just ignore them. In Zaman Rasullullah, we call this type of people is Junnu Janah (story marker). No need to worry, may be have some blessing for you.

Masa lepas pakai hijab, a lot of my clothes kena cheap sale huhu...semua x boleh pakai because out of spec. Boleh katakan semua kena lelong.

Masa ni, dah start wearing long shirt and long skirt. Masa first rasa janggal n panas, dah lama-lama baju lengan panjang makin banyak lah pulak, sampai dah boleh buka butik.

To be continue

No comments: