Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Me and My Hijab

Salam to all readers here.

Just want to share my experience about hijab. First time i wearing a hijab , selendang or whatever you call the cover of your head, i feel stress and messy. you know what i want to do? i want to take off the hijab, because it so hot and messy and i'm sweating more than usual!.

Suddenly i remember what my friend said, "we never know when Allah will pull back our life, may be today, tomorrow or now", so if you think you want to change your life, please never feel give up. Seriously, saya dah tarik tudung tu in the toilet and tight my hair with hairband, suddenly rasa guilty sangat-sangat. Then just continue wearing a hijab sampai balik rumah.

Lot of things i need to face. Some people think i'm wearing hijab because of boyfriend, getting married and etc. You know the reason why i'm wearing the Hijab?
this is my answer.

"I HAVE NO SPECIFIC REASON WHY I'M WEARING HIJAB. FOR ME, IF I WANT TO DO SOMETHING BETTER FOR MY FUTURE LIFE, NO NEED A REASON. WHEN THE TIME IS COMES I WILL READY TO CHANGE.

Let's people talk about me, i can't stop them. "MULUT TEMPAYAN BOLEH DI TUTUP, MULUT MANUSIA TAK BOLEH NAK TUTUP".

First time i only have 5 pcs of hijab, itulah yang saya ulang-ulang for a week!...huhu...sangat jealous when i'm looking to the fashionista at office, a lot of hijab they have and very stylist cara ikatan or belitan. Me? hohoho lintang pukang...i remember my niece and nephew says when first time saw me in the hijab.

"MAK SU, MAK SU PAKAI APE NI? KENAPA KAKAK TENGOK MAK SU MACAM IKAT KAIN KAT KEPALA TU MACAM DALAM CERITA KAT TV TU. CERITA YANG ADA HANTU TU?

Sah-sah dia nak cakap saya ikat tudung tu macam ikat mayat....huwaaaa hampeh tul anak buah ni tau...huhu...ah, i cannot give up. My victim always my niece and nephew, saya jadikan diorang tu patung bergerak...hehe..pakaikan diorang with lot of style, sampai saya puas hati and get the step, then baru try kat saya plak...

Yes, perfect....hehe..first time shopping at Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, but i'm not satisfied, balik rumah, try to search online boutique alhumairacontemprary.com ,Sugarscarbyriqa.com & Najjah.com .

This 3 blog for me is the best online shopping for hijab, if i'm not mistaken more than 70 pcs my hijab bought from here!

Now, i have more than 200 pcs of hijab! sampai x tahu nak pakai yang mana, yang dalam plastic pun ada lagi...tapi once in a 3 months, i buat stock clearance, bagi kat close friend or housemate..hihi...

My closed friend semua mulut ternganga and ucapkan syukur when they saw me in hijab, Alhamdullillah, berkat doa dari semua kawan dan ibu bapa.

My wish here, please pray something better for me and always remind me kalau nampak saya dah sedikit beralih tune lepas ni ye...as a human, we are not terpelihara from something yang tak elok betul x? so x salah ingat-mengingati kan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice !

nawarzara said...

TQ :) just share my first experience je..:)